European Binary Options Brokers
Top 10 European Binary Options Brokers by TradersAsset
There are a number of regulatory bodies and authorities that license and regulate online financial products such as Binary Options. Trading with a broker licensed in a European Country will mean that you are safeguarded by a number of security protocols and requirements, as you would be if you were trading in the country that site is licensed in itself.
Top 10 European Binary Options Brokers
Recommended Binary Options Brokers for European Traders
Below is a listing of our highly rated and recommended Binary Options brokers.
- 24Option– 24Option is a very popular Binary Options broker. The popularity of their site is down to the fact they offer a no-nonsense trading environment and one that caters for every level of trader. It’s always worth noting that their extensive list of training resources are also incredibly useful for all traders. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: Australian, Canadian and US traders are unfortunately not accepted at 24Option. All other European customers are welcome to use their award winning trading platforms. Please note that bonus terms and conditions apply.
- Finpari – You really are spoilt for choice with regards to just which Binary Options broker you can use as a European trader. One site that has a wide range of banking options specifically designed to give all European traders the maximum flexibility of how to deposit and withdraw funds to and from their site is Finpari. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: None.
- TradeRush – You will be up and running with trading Binary Options in a matter of minutes at TradeRush. They have a very simple signup process. Once completed you are free to use their state-of-the-art online trading platform which comes packed full of unique features. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: Traders who live in Israel, Turkey, Gibraltar and Cyprus are not allowed to signup or trade at TradeRush.
- uBinary – are a wonderful broker that offers a web-based platform and a very intuitive mobile app. These combined with their attractive sign up incentives, varied account types and returns that go all the way up to 95%, they are highly suited to traders from Europe. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: uBinary accepts traders from all regions of Europe.
- Boss Capital– This unregulated broker is a highly recommended trading destination for traders of all levels. Boss Capital offers multiple account types and offers fantastic customer service. They provide a range of advanced trading instruments and an intuitive platform. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: Japanese, U.S. and Israeli traders are not permitted to trade at Boss Capital. Traders from the European Union and the rest of the world are welcomed.
- Banc De Binary – Fairly inexperienced Binary Options traders in the EU should consider using Banc De Binary. They have extensive trader training programs that will walk you through every aspect of using their trading platforms. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: You will not be able to use Banc De Binary if you live in Israel or the USA. Traders in all other European countries are permitted to use thir trading platform.
- TopOption – European traders can rest assured that their funds are safeguarded thanks to TopOption’s full EU licensing & regulation. They offer a fantastic multi-lingual web platform that is set up as a simple user interface. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: TopOption cannot accept traders from the US or Cyprus, but traders from all other territories are encouraged to give this broker a try.
- Opteck – All new or inexperienced European traders are encouraged to try Opteck. This broker is unregulated, but is pending regulation and as a result, they comply with best practises as a broker. Their platform is provided by TradeSoft and this is supplemented with their versatile iOS and Android apps. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: U.S. and UK traders are not permitted to trade at Opteck, but all other traders are welcomed.
- TropicalTrade – is a reliable and very well run Binary Options broker. Having been in business for a few years now, they cater for low and high volume traders alike. They also go the extra mile to guarantee you of one of the very best trading experiences when you use their trading platform. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: TropicalTrade doesn’t allow customers from the USA. All other countries are welcomed, especially traders from Scandinavian regions.
- WynnFinance – WynnFinance offers a reliable online and mobile-web trading platform. Thanks to their around the clock customer support and rapid winning payouts you can be assured of a fully rounded trading experience whenever you trade here. Country Specific Customer Restrictions: Wynn Finance are one of the most highly respected unregulated brokers around. They offer a globally open approach and only have restrictions to traders from Israel and Turkey.
There are several other Binary Options trading sites that cater for all European based traders. We have full and informative reviews of sites such as Finpari and TropicalTrade. Each of these Binary Option trading sites offer new customer some excellent perks and plenty of trading options via their respective trading platforms.
Binary Options Regulatory Bodies in Europe
There are a number of regulatory bodies and licensing authorities for each country in Europe. A brief list of these are shown below, but please visit their respective official websites for more information.
- United Kingdom – The UK’s regulatory body for all financial products and service is called the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- France – In France it is the Banque de France (BDF) who oversees all finance based products and companies offering them.
- Italy – In Italy it is the Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB), is tasked with regulating and overseeing the financial markets and companies offering any finance based products and services.
- Spain – The Comisión Nacional Del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) are the regulatory body for all financial products and companies offering such services to their Spanish customers.
- Netherlands – In the Netherlands, the Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) are tasked with overseeing the day to day running of all companies offering financial services.
- Germany – One of the most regulated countries in the world for all financial based products. It is the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin), whose job it is to ensure every company offering financial services meets the very highest of standards.
- Sweden – Sweden’s regulatory body for financial products and services is called the Finansinspektionen (FI).
- Denmark – Denmark have a highly regulated financial services industry which is regulated and overseen by a group called the Finanstilsynet.
- Hungary – Hungary also have a tightly regulated financial services marketplace, and the regulatory body who oversee this industry is the Pénzügyi Szervezetek Állami Felügyelete (PSZÁF).
- Slovakia – The National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) oversee, license and regulate all financial service companies.
- Czech Republic – The Czech Republic are another European Member State that have their own regulatory body for all financial service companies. The Czech National Bank (CNB) oversee the running and regulatory requirements of financial companies.