Why Choose Boss Capital?
- Trustworthy and Reliable Broker
- Advanced Platform & Analysis Tools
- 24/7 Support Services
Boss Capital Review
Boss Capital is a relatively new player to the Binary Options industry, having only launched in early 2014. Unlike most startup’s however, Boss Capital is owned and run by a team of experienced industry veterans. It is also worth mentioning that the company are well funded. They operate as an offshore broker, and are owned and operated by Altivex Ltd who have offices at Suites 41/42 Victoria House, 26 Main Street, Gibraltar.
As an offshore broker, Boss Capital is able to accept traders from all regions (except) Japan. They were a specialist broker for American traders, however they recently stopped accepting traders from the USA. Our review team looked at a number of components that separate the offshore brokers that simply offer a broker service with the more exceptional ones that offer a fantastic trading experience. We tested the trading platform, account types, deposit and withdrawal methods. We also looked in great detail at their support and trader training facilities before offering our summary and rating this broker.
In our experience, the Binary Options industry is becoming ever more challenging to unregulated brokers. The ones that do exist have the experience and infrastructure in place to offer a fantastic service and trading experience, and are usually on the road to regulation. We believe that Boss Capital is one of the best offshore brokers available at this time. The fact that they are new only makes them even more attractive as they aren’t offering a passive brokering service. They actively seek to help traders make great decisions, and offer a multitude of educational and 24/7 support options. They are a strong contender and one we recommend highly.
Trading Platforms and Features
Boss Capital uses the TechFinancials platform. This is one of the leading binary options software platforms available today, and is 100% web based. No downloads or installation is required. Simply use your browser to access the platform, register and begin trading within minutes. The Boss Capital platform is available on mobile devices. It is offered as an Android app, and this version contains much of the web platform’s functionality. The asset index on both the web and Android versions is identical, and over 100 assets are offered. IOS users are not given a dedicated app at this time, however, the TechFinancials platform is mobile optimised, and works very well from any mobile browser. It offers a fantastic bridge for mobile users to trade on IOS mobile devices.
The Boss Capital platform is incredibly easy to use and has a highly intuitive design. It is perfect for novice traders, but it also offers more complex trading instruments for more advanced traders. The assets offered here include a number of popular currency pairs, indices, commodities and stocks.
Many popular trading instruments are also available. These include Call/Put (aka: High/Low), Above/Below, One Touch, No Touch and High Yield Touch options. Boundary and High Yield Boundary Options are also offered, as are the ever popular short-term options, which expire in 60 seconds, 2 minutes and 5 minutes.
One of the standout features we liked about the Boss Capital web platform was their professional charts feature. This allows you to conduct a technical analysis using various types of charts and analytical tools. It’s surprising how many brokers don’t put enough of an emphasis on providing tools for technical and fundamental analysis, yet offer assets that require these analytical tools. With Boss Capital, you’re covered.
Trading Accounts and Payouts
Boss Capital offer payouts of up to 85%, and up to 360% on some high yield options. This is not the highest rate offered from a Binary Options broker, however, Boss Capital has made a commitment to help educate and support their clients, thereby increasing the chances of making winning trades.
With that in mind, we find that the 85% max payout to be a very reasonable figure. Traders looking to do some paper trading prior to depositing and trading real money need not look any further. Boss Capital offers registered traders the convenience of a demo account. This isn’t advertised and is only offered upon request, also please note that a deposit may be required before your demo account is activated. Please contact support if you are interested in this and they will be able to provide more information.
When you are ready for real money trading, Boss Capital offers four types of trading accounts. These include a Bronze, Silver, Gold and VIP level accounts. The perks of each of these is listed below in greater detail.
- Bronze Account – An initial deposit of $200 to $1000 will gain you access to the Boss Capital Bronze account. This account comes with a bonus of 20% and offers the standard monthly withdrawal limits. You will however gain access to the Boss Capital trading webinars and have access to a personal analyst/account manager.
- Silver Account – The Silver account requires a deposit of any amount between $1001 and $4000. This comes with a bonus amount of 40%, quick withdrawals, access to trading webinars, a personal analyst/account manager and access to 2 risk free trades.
- Gold Account – The Gold account requires a deposit of between $4001 and $5,000. A bonus amount of 65% is offered to Gold account holders. This comes with the added convenience of same day withdrawals, access to trading webinars, a personal analyst/account manager. Our favourite perks of the Gold account however, are the offer of 5 risk-free trades and up to 80% fixed payouts. These are all backed up by the Boss Capital VIP support services, which are accessible 24/7.
- VIP Account – Access to the Boss Capital VIP account is provided with deposits of $5001 and over. The bonus offered here is a huge 100%, and the account contains an incredibly personalised list of perks. When making a deposit, you will speak with your dedicated account manager, who will find out more about you and your personal trading requirements. They will then match your requirements with what they can offer, and more. This is a true personalised service and is highly useful for traders with a high trading volume and specific requirements.
NB: All bonuses require a 30 x trading volume on average. Please check this with your account manager on registering your account.
Boss Capital offer multiple deposit and withdrawal methods. These include various debit and credit cards, a number of popular ewallets and Wire Transfers for larger amounts. This broker is PCI compliant, which means that they will never hold onto your credit card information, and only you will have access to the funds in your account.
- Deposit – Boss Capital accept deposits in the following currencies; USD, EUR, GBP, YEN, AUD, CAD and RUB, however, they offer trading accounts in USD and JPY only. A number of Credit/Debit Cards are accepted including Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Discover Card and Diners Club.Traders looking to deposit using an ewallet may use Skrill or Neteller. The minimum deposit for both cards and ewallets is $200, and the maximum deposit limits are set at $10,000 per day or $40,000 per month. Traders looking to make larger deposits are advised to use the Boss Capital Wire Transfer service. The minimum deposit for Wire Transfers is $500. Please contact your account manager to discuss your specific deposit method/amount if it’s not addressed here.
- Withdrawals – The first thing to note is that withdrawal charges and conditions vary by account type. The Bronze account offers one free withdrawal per calendar month. There is a $30 fee for additional withdrawals within the same month. A Silver account offers the same as the Bronze account, however the withdrawals are processed faster. The Gold account offers one free withdrawal per calendar month also, but adds same-day withdrawals.The Platinum and VIP accounts offer free same-day withdrawals, and no limit on how many withdrawals you may make each month.
Boss Capital’s withdrawal team handles all withdrawal requests and they require your trading account to be verified before any funds are withdrawn.
Please do not forget to send the required documents on registry to aid with speedy withdrawals. There is no fee to withdraw to a card, however the withdrawal amount must match the deposit amount. Any additional funds must be withdrawn using Wire Transfer, and will incur a $30 processing fee.
Boss Capital offers their traders support in a number ways such as customer support, trader education and a very high level of account management. We provide more details on each of these below.
- Customer Support – Great support is a crucial part of being a great Binary Options broker. As traders, we value our time, and we need to know that our issues can be dealt with promptly. Boss Capital understands this, and offers instant support via email and Livechat. We pushed these support teams with a number of issues, and they were all handled within minutes. They only provide trading accounts in USD and JPY, but their dedication to customer services means that they offer many local rate support numbers, in multiple languages including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese and Greek.
- Education – Boss Capital offers an extensive list of educational features under their “Trading Academy”. The educational tools offered include an eBook, Video Courses that cover everything from the basic to advanced strategies, and regular Webinars. Boss Capital encourages their traders to take advantage of a number of these resources, as the secret to making winning trades is investing in your education.
- Account Management – Trading can be a solitary endeavour, which may mean it is a steep learning curve for some, however it doesn’t need to be. Novice traders may want assistance and guidance when making trades. More experienced traders may want to explore complex trading instruments, advanced risk management strategies and or even a peer with whom to discuss their trades. This is where the account management at Boss Capital comes in. They offer everything from a simple account management service to their advanced VIP analyst/account manager service. They can help with everything from portfolio management to money management, or simply refine your strategies. We see this as a huge advantage for traders.
Why Trade at Boss Capital?
There are many reasons why we recommend Boss Capital, but we will try and focus on the most significant. Many traders tend to struggle when looking for reputable brokers to trade with, especially as many brokers are reasonably new to the industry or don’t have the best of reputations. Whereas this broker is reasonably new to the industry, we know that the management team at Boss Capital have many years of experience and are well funded. Most of all , they operate with dignity. We have no concerns about Boss Capital being an unscrupulous broker, or offering any underhanded services.
They seem to be going from strength to strength, and we believe that this is largely due to their focus on support and education. Many brokers don’t offer 24hr support, however Boss Capital offer 24/7 support AND account management services by a fully trained and knowledgeable staff. This is not only rare, but the team truly know what they are talking about. If you are trading and have an urgent issue, it will be dealt with within minutes. We can’t stress enough how much of a benefit this is for traders of all levels.
Boss Capital passed every condition that we needed from them. We are proud to give them the “TradersAsset Approved Broker” status and recommend them highly to our traders.